Opioids Drug Market is expected to gain growth at a potential rate of 2.52% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The rise in pain management awareness programs offered by regulatory bodies, local governments, NGOs, and healthcare systems in developed and developing regions is the factor responsible for the market growth. Based on product, the global opioids market is segmented into IR/ short-acting opioids and ER/long-acting opioids. ER/long-acting opioids dominated the segment in 2021 and are also expected to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. This dominance can be attributed to the wide availability of extended-release long-acting opioids. Some of the commonly prescribed ER/long-acting opioids include Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Methadone, Fentanyl, Morphine, and Oxymorphone. Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid approved for treating severe chronic pain that arises in advanced-stage cancer patients. Thus, the rising incidence of chronic diseases is expected to fuel segment growth.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about six in ten people in the U.S. suffer from chronic diseases such as cancer, stroke, cardiovascular diseases, and diabetes. Patients with these chronic diseases witness severe pain, consequently, increasing demand for extended-release tablets for pain relief, thereby, driving the segment growth.
Get the sample copy of Report@- https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-opioids-drug-market
Opioids are a class of drugs naturally found in the opium poppy plant. Some prescription opioids are made from the plant directly, and others are made by scientists in labs using the same chemical structure. Opioids are often used as medicines because they contain chemicals that relax the body and can relieve pain. Prescription opioids are used mostly to treat moderate to severe pain, though some opioids can be used to treat coughing and diarrhea. Opioids can also make people feel very relaxed and "high" - which is why they are sometimes used for non-medical reasons. This can be dangerous because opioids can be highly addictive, and overdoses and death are common. Heroin is one of the world's most dangerous opioids, and is never used as a medicine in the United States.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the opioids market analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing opioids market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the opioids market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global opioids market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Highlight of Table of Content:
- Chapter 1: Market overview
- Chapter 2: Global Opioids Drug Market Industry
- Chapter 3: Regional analysis of the Global Opioids Drug Market Industry
- Chapter 4: Market segmentation based on types and applications
- Chapter 5: Revenue analysis based on types and applications
- Chapter 6: Market share
- Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 8: Drivers, Restraints, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Chapter 9: Gross Margin and Price Analysis
Get Details free TOC of this report https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-opioids-drug-market
The major players covered in the opioids drug market report are Allergan, Purdue Pharma L.P, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Endo International plc, Mallinckrodt Company, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, Kamada Pharmaceuticals, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., LUPIN, Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc., Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Mylan N.V., and Lannett among other domestic and global players. Opioids drug market share data is available for global, North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Middle East and Africa (MEA) separately.
Profound Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the growth rate of various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- Which region has the highest growth rate and size of the emerging market by value in 2022?
- Who are the competitive players in Global Opioids Drug Market Industry?
- Which region has the largest share and degree of competition in the industry?
- What is the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022 to 2027?
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share for the market?
- What is the main driver of the Opioids Drug Market Industry?
- What is sales volume, revenue, and price analysis of top players of the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Opioids Drug Market Industry?
Asceses Full report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-opioids-drug-market
Browser Related Report
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research